“In the communications infrastructure services market, companies that deliver exceptional quality and great value for money prevail…”
Adnexus Communications Pty Ltd is a 100% Australian owned and operated, wireless communications deployment company.
Adnexus offers project management, RF engineering design, installation, commissioning, integration, telecommunications rigging, maintenance, warehousing and logistic services. Established in 2001, Adnexus rapidly built an enviable track record in major roll outs of mobile communications infrastructure across Australia, on public and private carrier networks.
- Adnexus has built an envious track record of delivering high pressure highly technical projects across Australia.
- Our people are our key – we provide specialist teams with 24Hr support.
- The perfect blend of professionalism and enthusiasm to tackle and resolve deployment challenges, obstacles and time constraints.
Adnexus is the deployment partner that communications carriers, infrastructure operators and original equipment manufacturers turn to when they need:
- A rapid, defect-free deployment characterised by cost effectiveness and quality, delivered by an experienced and dedicated team.
- Technical excellence and quality assurance unequaled in the Australian telecommunications network services market.
The company is a market leading CDMA, LTE Base Station and optical & microwave radio transmission back-haul deployment specialist.
- Quality Management
- Committed to Health and Safety
- Proven Track Record
- Cost Effective
- Rapid Deployment
OH&S Policy Statement
The management of Adnexus Communications Pty Ltd is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy environment for its employees and anyone entering its premises or with connection to the company’s business operations.
This policy is based on the belief that the well-being of people employed at work, or people affected by our work, is a major priority and must be considered during all work performed on our behalf.
It was developed with an understanding of the company’s responsibilities as set out under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2000, Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 2001, Workers Compensation Act 1987 and with guidance from AS/NZS 4801:2001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
In demonstrating management’s duty of care, we make every reasonable effort to provide a working environment that minimises incidents of risk or ill health to personnel and the public or damage to property.
A safe working culture is best achieved through the cooperative efforts of all employees. A safe culture at Adnexus is reinforced through our consistent ability to:
• Continually identify hazards and assess and control possible risks to health and safety of people in the workplace
• Proactively provide information concerning risks and the promotion, instruction, training and supervision of employees to ensure safe work practices
• Give employees and customers the opportunity to participate in health and safety decisions that affect them
The objectives of our safety policy are:
• To achieve an accident/incident free workplace
• To make health and safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position
• To ensure health and safety is considered in all planning and work activities
• To involve employees in the decision making process through regular communication, consultation and training
• To provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our employees work in the safest possible manner
• To identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis
• To ensure potential accidents/incidents are controlled and prevented
• To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees
In the interests of maintaining safety, the success of our program is dependent on employees, contractors, customers and visitors adherence to all health and safety standards and rules produced. This includes any safety signage or warnings or instruction given by any company employees whilst on the premises or with connection to the company’s business.
All managers, supervisors and contractors are accountable for health and safety performance in their areas. All employees are required to follow the rules for safety and health operations, report hazards to their supervisors and wear the specified Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Meet the Management Team
Jeff is the company founder and holds over 17 years wireless network infrastructure deployment experience, winning and delivering multi-million dollar projects across Australia. Jeff has a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering from Sydney University and has worked for carriers, equipment vendors and services businesses.
Renee has more than 15 years commercial experience in the wireless communications infrastructure market. Her career has spanned consulting, carrier and services environments. She has facilitated the successful commercial operation of large scale deployments and maintenance contracts. She holds a Bachelor of Business QUT, with a Bachelor of Law in progress..
Tjaard Tait (TJ)
8yrs experience in managing employees, roll-out coordination, hardware logistics, site access. TJ ensures a smooth day-to-day work load for all Adnexus field teams. TJ also has expansive knowledge of network elements such as microwave transmission, base station, optical and electrical multiplexors and network topologies.